Around 85% of the world’s youth suffer from some form of acne. You have probably had your beautiful summer activities ruined by acne-damaged skin.
Conventional acne treatments are expensive and can cause skin reddening, dryness, or irritation.
This is why natural remedies have been found to be effective in eliminating acne.
Acne can be caused by several factors
Many pores are found on the skin’s surface. These pores originate from the sebaceous glands. Sebum, an oily substance, is produced by the sebaceous gland.
The excess sebum produced by the gland causes skin pores to clog and creates an ideal environment for Propionibacterium acnes bacteria growth.
The immune system creates antibodies to fight P. acnes in response to bacteria buildup on the skin. This is what causes skin inflammation, commonly known as pimples.
Blackheads or whiteheads are forms of back acne.
Here are some natural ways to remove back acne.
1. Apple cider Vinegar
Natural acids such as succinic, citric acid, and lactic acid are found in apple cider vinegar. Citric acid is effective against P. acnes, the bacteria that causes acne. Succinic acid can reduce skin inflammation or prevent it from developing. Lactic acid can be used to eliminate scarring or spots caused by acne.
Pure Apple cider vinegar can be purchased online or at your local grocery store.
How to get rid of acne using Apple cider vinegar
- Combine one part vinegar and three parts water
- Apply the mixture with a cotton ball to acne spots
- For 30 seconds, leave it.
- Use a towel to dry your skin.
- For 2 to 7 days, repeat the above process daily (morning after breakfast and night before bed) to get rid of acne.
2. Honey and Cinnamon Paste
Honey and cinnamon powder are both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. They are particularly effective against P. acnes, which is the main cause of acne. This mixture can be applied twice daily, at night and in the morning. It will kill acne-causing bacteria and reduce or prevent skin inflammation.
How to get rid of acne using honey and cinnamon paste
- Use a mild scrub to wash the back or clean it properly
- Apply the honey-cinnamon paste mixture to your back.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes, then rinse.
- Keep the area dry
- For best results, repeat the process twice daily for between two and seven days
3. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is a rich source of chemical compounds that are potent in antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. It does not cause skin irritation or dryness when applied topically to the skin.
It is an oil extract of Melaleuca alternifolia (a tree species that is common in Australia). Tea oil is known for its healing properties.
You should dilute it with 9 parts water or olive oil, cream, or any other carrier agent.
Tea tree oil can be used to treat acne.
- Apply tea tree oil, already diluted, to your back with a cotton ball
- For 2 to 7 days, repeat this procedure morning and night to eliminate back acne.
4. Green tea
Green tea is rich in polyphenols and catechins. These help prevent cell damage, fight cancerous cells, and reduce skin inflammation.
Green tea’s polyphenols have strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. They help to fight acne-causing bacteria as well as reduce or prevent skin inflammation.
Green tea can also help to lower blood sugar levels, which can be a significant factor in fighting acne.
To make a paste, you can either apply the steeped green tea to your skin or mix green tea leaves and honey together to form a paste.
How to get rid of acne using Green tea
- Add boiled water to a cup with a bag of green tea leaves.
- Allow it to sit for four minutes, then take the green tea bag out of the cup
- Let the tea cool, then apply the cotton ball to the acne spots on your back.
- Let the tea dry completely before you rinse it off. Dry your skin with a towel.
- For overnight back acne relief, repeat the above steps for between 2 and 7 days.
How to make and apply green tea paste
- Combine two cups of green tea and one cup of honey
- Use the paste on your back to treat acne spots
- After 15 minutes, rinse off.
- For 2-7 days, repeat the process daily.
5. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera contains high levels of salicylic acid as well as sulfur. These components are essential for conventional acne treatments.
This desert plant is known for its thick, succulent leaves. It has been used in skin treatments and other ailments since ancient times.
Aloe Vera gel is used commonly to treat skin conditions such as acne, rashes, and burns.
How to get rid of acne using aloe vera
- Use a spoon to scrape the gel from the Aloe vera leaves.
- Make sure to clean the acne-infected areas first.
- Apply the Aloe Vera Gel to your skin. Do not rinse.
- To have a flawless overnight complexion, repeat the process twice daily for between 2 and 7 days
6. Coconut oil and salt
A mixture of coconut oil and salt is a good way to remove dead skin cells. It also helps clear clogged pores by removing sweat and excess skin oil.
Daily exfoliation with coconut oil and salt can improve the appearance of your skin, reduce inflammation, and prevent acne-causing bacteria from building up in your skin pores.
How to get rid of acne using a homemade scrub made with coconut oil and salt
- Equal parts of coconut oil and salt should be mixed
- Use the mixture to gently scrub your skin
- Use warm water to rinse thoroughly.
- Keep repeating the process to prevent future breakouts
Rosemary has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which can cure acne overnight.
How to get rid of acne using rosemary extract
- In 1 cup of warm water, soak 4 to 5 rosemary leaves
- Let it stand for 30 minutes
- Boil the mixture over a simmering fire.
- Let the mixture cool for 10 minutes
- Strain the mixture and filter it
- Place in a sealed container.
- Apply the rosemary extract twice daily to acne spots with a cotton ball. Repeat this process for 2-7 days until you have smooth, acne-free skin
If you use any of the natural remedies to get rid of your acne overnight, they will work.
You can also substitute processed foods such as pastries, candies, and processed flour to get rid of acne forever. These are high on the glycemic index.
They should be replaced with foods such as fruits, legumes, nuts, whole grains, and vegetables.
These foods are rich in zinc, which is known to improve the immune system and reduce acne. They are also low on the glycemic index.