Do you travel a lot? Travel is something we do quite often, and more so in the past few years. As I began to travel more, I found that I came home feeling sick-ish. Who has the time for that? I have a job and many other responsibilities.
These are my top tips to avoid a lot of those sick-ish feelings. I’ve tried many of them and they’ve drastically changed me.
- Start adding Nuun Immunity or Hydration tablets to your water about a week before departure. One tablet can be taken per day.
- Keep hydrated during your trip. Everywhere I go, I always have a water bottle. I can either order water in advance to be delivered to my room, or I make sure to stop by a convenience shop to pick up some water.
- Eat as healthy as possible. While I do indulge occasionally, I try to eat as healthy as possible.
- Maintain a regular exercise program. Running is our favorite part of a trip. Although I might not be able to do it every day, I try to get in some exercise while I’m on vacation. It makes me feel better, and it allows me to justify the food I eat.
- Sleep. This one is the hardest for me, but so crucial. When we get enough sleep, it will make us feel much better when we return to real life.
These tips should be helpful. There are probably many more out there, and I’d love to hear about yours.